All of our projects require a 50% down payment prior to design. The remaining 50% of the payment will be made upon delivery. We apologize, but there will be no exceptions on our Payment Policy.
All website project will be started upon receiving COMPLETE details, files and information. Our design schedule is based on a first come, first prepared basis. Rush jobs may be subject to increased rates.
Graphic Design / Printed Material
In an attempt to better service our clients, you the client MUST follow our policy in order for us to complete your job in a timely fashion. Your collaboration in submitting ALL information regarding your job order (size, colors, copy, & design specifications) to ImageFactor.ca as soon and thoroughly as possible, will aide us in processing your order in a professional manor. Failure to do so may delay completion of your job.
1. This letter serves as a company disclaimer in case the client fails to complete the job order properly.
2. Customers must proof work designed by ImageFactor.ca. Jobs will NOT go to print until ImageFactor.ca receives written approval. We cannot assume responsibility for spelling errors, missing or incorrect information that you fail to submit or correct. Design Fees are non-refundable regardless if the design is used or not. Payment in full needs to be received prior to beginning work. There will be no cash refunds except for jobs that are not printed minus any design fees. All designs created by ImageFactor.ca are copyrighted and can only be reproduced with ImageFactor.ca’s approval. Any reproduction without ImageFactor.ca’s approval will be subject to fines per copyright law. Fees for the authorization of printing ImageFactor.ca’s artwork elsewhere will be at ImageFactor.ca’s discretion. ImageFactor.ca extends ONE (1) FREE text change per job we design. Each additional change to the artwork or text will cost an additional $65 per hour. Fees for changing the artwork must be paid prior to changes being made.
3. Please understand that the design/print production process is as much an art as it is a science. Occasionally there will be delays due to technical malfunctions, equipment failure, or file problems. We will make every effort to keep these events from affecting production and / or delivery of your order.
4. Production and delivery times are not contractual. If your item is time sensitive plan well in advance. There will be no refunds for jobs that do not arrive by your “deadline”. Jobs will be shipped per your original invoice unless you choose to pay for a shipping upgrade due to time issues. All shipments require your adult signature upon arrival. If you are unavailable to receive the shipment at the shipping address you provided when placing your order it is your responsibility to call the shipping company and arrange for pickup at their location. Returned shipments to ImageFactor.ca will not be refunded and additional shipping cost will be required prior to reshipping your package.
5. IMAGEFACTOR.CA WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SHIPMENTS LOST OR DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITH THAT SHIPPING COMPANY.
6. ImageFactor.ca will print your files AS SENT. POOR QUALITY FILES WILL RESULT IN POOR OUTPUT. Low resolution Files or images will cause your piece to print blurry and maybe unreadable. Files that due not meet our guidelines will be printed AS IS and are not eligible for reprint. PLEASE contact us if you have any questions concerning our file guidelines so that we may help you prior to submitting your files for print. We would be happy to assist you.
7. All jobs shipped by ImageFactor.ca require a signature by the recipient. Signature can not be waived by anyone at ImageFactor.ca. Please be sure that you are shipping your package to a location where someone will be available to sign for the package.
8. By reading this policy you agree that you understand the estimated in house TURNAROUND TIMES associated with your product. You also understand that these are just estimates and turnaround time is based on business days, does not include holidays and is not contractual.
9. Once an order has been placed, a 15% administrative fee will be assessed on all jobs canceled with ImageFactor.ca. Customers also have an option of a full in house credit (not including any design fees) to be used toward future jobs. Credits back to your credit card could take as long as 3 billing cycles to appear on your statement depending on the issuing bank.
10. By reading this policy you agree to all the terms listed above and understand that this policy will be in effect for all jobs from the order date until such time as ImageFactor.ca may revise the contract.
11. ImageFactor.ca feels it is critical to respect the intellectual property of others. To that end, when you use our site, you acknowledge that you hold the full rights to use all copy and images for your printed piece without violating the intellectual property rights another party. By using our site, you also recognize that subject matter does not need to include a copyright notice in order to be protected by copyright law. Absence of copyright notice does not give you the right to reproduce the material. By using our site, you are assuring us that copyright notice has not been removed from any of the materials supplied to us for printing.
12. ImageFactor.ca is the sole owner of all artwork design files. These files are the intellectual property of ImageFactor.ca. Also, due to third party licenses (ie. fonts, photos and graphic elements) we are unable to provide or sell the artwork design files. Any changes to designed artwork must be made by ImageFactor.ca and will be billed at our hourly rate.
13. You agree to protect and hold harmless ImageFactor.ca (and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, business partners or employees) from any claim or demand (including attorneys’ fees) made by any third party due to or arising out of a project produced for you through our site.